The Ideal LPN or Certified Medical Assistant is enthusiastic, engaged, willing and ready to provide care in a private office clinic, striving to achieve quality performance thresholds as a sincere, committed team member.
Committed and open to collaborating in our work
- Brings energy and suggestions to daily clinic huddle prior to patient care
- Team oriented and gets along with everyone, able to joyfully and mindfully communicate with others
Is forward-thinking in all matters pertaining to work and patient satisfaction
- Seeks to achieve high-performance thresholds for positive patient outcomes
- Is a good listener
Volunteers for projects and team activities involving quality improvements
- Demonstrates a desire to identify patient needs
- Open to learning how we do things and committed to learning that system and contributing to it
- Works with physicians and support staff to coordinate patient care
- Accurate documentation through electronic medical record system
- Meticulous record keeping
- Perform vitals
- Medication reconciliation
- Lab tests
- Phone triage and test results
Committed to own professional development
- Engages in team training, meetings. and educational opportunities
- OSHA compliance
- HIPAA compliance
- DHEC compliance
- On-going Clinical Quality Measurement programs
- Demonstrates leadership qualities through daily interactions with Physicians, management, team members, co-workers and vendors
- Willingly offers assistance when needs are identified
- Own it/solve it mentality
- Can take a project at any given stage and finish it
- Is on time for everything
- Integrity – do what you say you will, when you say you will do it
- Works Saturday rotation (approximately 1:8)
Position: Both Full-Time and Part-Time
Benefits Offered Full-Time: Life, Dental, Vision, Medical, 401K
Part-Time (Benefits not offered for Part-Time)
Click Here to apply online.
If there are no immediate openings, please complete an Employment Application and send all requested information to the appropriate email.
Provide an up to date resume.
Include employment dates & reason for leaving.
References are required; please include them with your resume.
Eligible candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Interview candidates will be required to provide a urine specimen for drug screen. Authorization for background check will be requested at the interview.