How To Request an Appointment Through Your Patient Portal
** Begin your request through the Patient Portal **
• See Appointment Tab, located in the left dropdown menu
• Click “New Appointment” and fill in Facility
Pawleys Pediatrics and Adult Medicine
Provider, Choose your Physician
(Select your primary Physician)
• Choose Appointment type:
New Patient Pediatric
New Patient Adult
Problem Follow-up Appointment
• Reason for visit, free type:
“Annual visit” or “follow-up Medication” etc…
• Date Range: click calendar and choose “From” and “To” date
• First and Second-day preference:
• Choose a time • 8:00 • 9:00 • 10:00 • 11:00 • 1:00 • 2:00 • 3:00 •
• Preferred Method of Contact:
email or phone
*If the appointment date & time is available you will automatically be notified of an appointment based on your method of contact.
*If the appointment date & time is NOT available you will receive an email message to check your portal.
• You can type in a message in the Free text box
**Messages will be checked at 8:00 am and 2:00 pm***
****For any urgent or emergency needs call 911****
If you have trouble accessing your portal, call us. Our receptionists are happy to assist you.