Pawleys Pediatrics and Adult Medicine is a reputable, growing, primary care medical practice looking for a Medical Receptionist who is a dependable, hard-working, driven, goal oriented people person willing to do what it takes to be successful.
Is that you?
Does your experience prove that you are the person who can succeed at the following tasks and exceed expectations during the training process?
- Greet patients
- Excellence in telephone etiquette
- Demonstrates proper command of the English language
- Follows instruction and maintains training information for future reference
- Uses and understands medical terminology
- Schedules appointments according to physician specifications
- Experience using Electronic Health Record system (eClinical Works experience helpful) Provide name of the E.H.R. systems you previously used
- Recognition of medical documents, such as Ultrasound, MRI, EKG, and Consult notes, etc.
- Recognition of basic medical acronyms
- HIPAA knowledge
- Experience accessing Insurance websites to identify patient benefits
- Type minimum 45 words per minute
- Familiar with Word document and spreadsheet creation and usage
- Confidence in discussing patient balance, account status and collections
- Dependable with strong work ethic
- Capable of assimilating to the practice culture
Employment Candidates frequently tells us what they want to learn and attain by becoming one of our employees. Those are the things you hope we can do for you and your future. Please tell us why you are the person we should hire and what you can bring to our company on day one. Tell us how you stand out and what you will bring to the practice.
Job Type: Full Time position
Benefits Offered: Life, Dental, Vision, Medical, 401K
Click Here to apply online.
If there are no immediate openings, please complete an Employment Application and send all requested information to the appropriate email.
Provide an up to date resume.
Include employment dates & reason for leaving.
References are required; please include them with your resume.
Eligible candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Interview candidates will be required to provide a urine specimen for drug screen. Authorization for background check will be requested at the interview.