The Chronic Care Management (CCM) team builds meaningful, trusting and lasting relationships with our adult, internal medicine patients in an office setting. Our CCM team has identified serious and urgent problems or conditions that would not have been identified without that trusting relationship between nurse and patient. Many patients involved in the adult Chronic Care program have diverted potentially devastating outcomes, and with the care provided by the CCM nurses, lives have been saved.
In this “new-to-the-industry” role, you can be certain to see the positive results you, as a healthcare professional, can make in someone’s life. YOU can be a part of this growing interim health program. Read on to learn more about Chronic Care Management at Pawleys Pediatrics and Adult Medicine.
If you are Compassionate, Willing to Learn, and a Good Listener, consider our no-drama, pleasant working environment in the office.
The Chronic Care Management nurse works in conjunction with:
· The patient’s on-site Primary Care Provider
· The patient’s primary care Medical Assistant or LPN
· Specialists in the patient’s circle of care
· Home health agencies
The *on-site* chronic care team:
· Is a bridge to access and care between patient office visits
· Manages qualified Medicare patients who have 2 or more chronic conditions
The goal of the CCM team is to:
· Work closely with patients enrolled in the CCM program
· Assess and monitor chronic conditions
· Triage acute conditions
· Improve the patient’s overall health
The CCM nurse:
· Recognizes acute on-set of symptoms that might require immediate attention
· Is familiar with chronic care conditions and the medications used to treat chronic conditions such as HTN, CHF, COPD, DM, etc.
· Educates and finds creative ways in, non face-to-face care, to assist them in reaching their health goals
· Skillful telephone triage
· Monitor chronic health conditions
· Coordination of care and services
· Evaluate and suggest lifestyle changes that can improve overall health
· Identify health risks
· Documentation into EMR
· Create care plans
· Collaborative actions with physicians and clinical staff
· Attend training sessions
· HIPAA and OSHA compliance
· The CCM position involves non face-to-face telephone care and planning in an office setting using an EMR (eClinicalworks/ECW) for documentation
· Complete the Indeed Phone screening
· Valid Nursing License (LPN)
· Fully completed application found on practice website in addition to a current resume
· Work experience in a medical office setting of same or similar specialty or a home health agency are preferred, but we are willing to train a bright, ambitious newly licensed LPN
· Full time preferred, but part-time will be considered, please specify your choice.
· Flexible office hours with NO weekends, NO call and NO shift work.
· Health Insurance
· Optional Dental, Health, Life, Disability and Aflac Insurance
· Identity Theft Protection
· Earned Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Paid Holidays off
· Quarterly Incentive Bonus
· Flexible days and office hours
Click Here to apply online.
If there are no immediate openings, please complete an Employment Application and send all requested information to the appropriate email.
Provide an up to date resume.
Include employment dates & reason for leaving.
References are required; please include them with your resume.
Eligible candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Interview candidates will be required to provide a urine specimen for drug screen. Authorization for background check will be requested at the interview.