Track your child’s milestones from age 2 months to 5 years with CDC’s easy-to-use illustrated checklists; get tips from CDC for encouraging your child’s development; and find out what to do if you are ever concerned about how your child is developing.
From birth to age 5, your child should reach milestones in how he or she plays, learns, speaks, acts, and moves. Photos and videos in this app illustrate each milestone and make tracking them for your child easy and fun!
- Add a Child – enter personalized information about your child or multiple children
- Milestone Tracker – track your child’s developmental progress by looking for important milestones using an interactive, illustrated checklist
- Milestone Photos and Videos – know what each milestone looks like so that you can better identify them in your own child
- Tips and Activities – support your child’s development at every age
- When to Act Early – know when it’s time to “act early” and talk with your child’s doctor about developmental concerns
- Appointments – keep track of your child’s doctors’ appointments and get reminders about recommended developmental screenings
- Milestone Summary – get a summary of your child’s milestones to view, and share with or email to your child’s doctor and other important care providers
Developmental Milestones Quiz
Click here to Visit the CDC Website
Being Proactive About Your Health
The CDC Mobile application is now available on your smartphone. Whether you are an iPhone or Android user you now have 24/7 access to timely, vital health information, wherever you go.
Download it free on iOS, Android and Windows 8 devices
Click here for Apple products
Click here for Android products
New Content & Filtering Capabilities
Important Public Health Information 24/7
For more information on this App, Click here for CDC Website.
Any Questions or want to schedule a visit with your PCP, you can send messages and request appointments through our patient portal; www.pawleyspeds.com
Introducing the new Healow Kids App
For your smart phone or tablet
Click here to watch the Benefits to this great new App
- Book your sick visits through our the App and our Website by clicking “Book Appointment”
- Monitor your baby’s feeding and growth
- Track your kids’ appointments
- Know what immunizations are needed
- Help with tooth brushing and potty training
- Send Refill requests without playing phone tag
- Easy access to age specific articles relating to your child’s health
- Record your child’s milestones
- Age specific vaccine recommendations, corresponding Vaccine Information Statements, and links to the CDC website.
- And many more….
Healow Kids App User Guide
How to Connect with the Healow Kids App