The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) website, BAM! Body and Mind, offers kids information to make healthy lifestyle choices—focusing on the body, diseases, food and nutrition, physical activity, safety, and stress. BAM! serves as a classroom aide for teachers providing them with interactive and fun activities for students that are linked to national education standards. The BAM! site features games and quizzes that are both educational and entertaining. Designed for tweens aged 9 to 12 years old.
You can now CHECK-IN to our new kiosk using your Healow App!
- We have two kiosks on either side of the Reception window
- Simply click “Touch to begin”
Choose the 3rd option “Scan QR Code”
Open up your Healow App on your PHONE & Click on “CHECK-IN”
- Once you click “CHECK-IN” the QR Code will appear
- The kiosk will then ask to take a picture of your QR Code
- Simple hold your phone at about 6 inches away & facing the Camera ( If your phone is to close the QR code will appear Fuzzy)
- Once the Kiosk has acknowledged your appointment, you will be prompted to confirm your demographic information.
Click here to watch a series of videos from AAP spokesperson Wendy Sue Swanson, MD, FAAP talking about the importance of flu vaccination. Get answers to your questions like, Who should receive the vaccine and why the flu is dangerous?
You can also click here to view a page from Healthychildren.org discussing issues like; What is the flu? or What are signs of the flu? And much more.
The CCM program is a welcome recognition that patients with complex needs require more attention than others. Investing in such programs, and doing so in ways that enable practitioners to provide such care in meaningful and sustainable ways, holds the promise of improving outcomes while cutting long-term healthcare costs.
Click here for the full eClinicalWorks article on Chronic Care Management and read about Mr. Grove’s story.