Primary Care medical practice seeking a Chronic Care Management LPN or RN
The Chronic Care Management nurse works in conjunction with the patient’s PCP and outside providers in the circle of care. The goals of the CCM team are to work closely with patients enrolled in the CCM program by monitoring chronic conditions and triaging acute conditions via phone and patient portal. The chronic care team is a bridge between office visits to maintain and improve the patient’s overall health.
- Monitor chronic health conditions
- Coordination of care and services
- Evaluate and suggest lifestyle changes that can improve overall health
- Identify health risks
- Documentation into EHR
- Telephone triage
- Create care plans
- Collaborative actions with physicians and clinical staff
- Attend training sessions
- HIPAA and OSHA compliance
The CCM position involves non face-to-face telephone care and planning.
- Valid SC LPN or RN License
- Work experience in medical office setting
- Flexible daytime work hours
- Valid CPR certification
- Office Schedule Monday/Tuesday/Thursday or Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
- Hours 8:00am-5:00pm
Click Here to apply online.
If there are no immediate openings, please complete an Employment Application and send all requested information to the appropriate email.
Provide an up to date resume.
Include employment dates & reason for leaving.
References are required; please include them with your resume.
Eligible candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Interview candidates will be required to provide a urine specimen for drug screen. Authorization for background check will be requested at the interview.