Are you a mature, energetic, self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented person who’d love the opportunity to manage the billing aspects of our growing family practice? We’re seeking a qualified Medical Billing Specialist who can grow with us and would enjoy giving as much dedication and caring to our clients and our business as we give in our sessions with clients.
- Identify appropriate documentation and gaps in advance of claim creation
- Claim creation and submission
- Denial Management and reprocessing
- Understand reason codes
- Payment posting
- Prepare gap analysis and end of month reports
- Prepare and send statements to patients
- Appropriately manage patient billing questions
- Demonstrate discipline and the ability to work independently
Effectively communicate and collaborate with physicians, co-workers and patients
Attend and participate in:
- Education workshops
- Research and presentations relating to industry updates
- Occasional travel to seminars and workshops
Understand and comply with:
- CMS guidelines
- Private Insurance industry standards and guidelines
Proficient in use of:
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Electronic Health Record System: eClinicalWorks EHR experience helpful
This is an On-site position, Monday through Friday with Saturday morning rotation.
Full time benefit package
Minimum of 1 year Recent and Relevant Experience
Ability to begin employment within one month
Click Here to apply online.
If there are no immediate openings, please complete an Employment Application and send all requested information to the appropriate email.
Provide an up to date resume.
Include employment dates & reason for leaving.
References are required; please include them with your resume.
Eligible candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Interview candidates will be required to provide a urine specimen for drug screen. Authorization for background check will be requested at the interview.